Important News in Greenwich
We are still charged up after our big wins in the election last month. Thanks to all who ran for office and all those who came out to help us win. It was a tough battle, but we prevailed!
In this month’s issue you‘ll find some very interesting statistics and analysis from the recent election. Also, read highlights of some important issues being discussed in Greenwich including some school updates and gas leaf blower ordinances.
This January, Greenwich Republicans will hold caucuses in each of our 12 districts for the Republican Town Committee (RTC). This will elect our members for the next 2-year term. Several of our first term members have really stepped up over the past two years. We are proud to have so many new, energetic, and informed faces in the fold. The current RTC accomplished a great deal by implementing several inspirational initiatives:
1) We increased transparency and involvement by opening the doors for associates and members to join several new committees.
2) We improved community outreach efforts such as joining local parades and organizations including the St. Patrick’s Day parade, the Memorial Day Parade and Greenwich Clean-ups to name a few.
3) We hosted notable Republican National figures for fundraising (including Secretary of State Michael Pompeo and millennial Presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy who ignited new, young voters).
4) We had record-breaking fundraising.
5) We brought back the Lincoln Reagan Dinner.
6) We increased our digital presence by way of all social media avenues.
7) We started a newsletter and increased communications all around.
8) We created a usable website, organizing the database and responding to inquiries
9) We focused on team-building with our BOE and BET.
10) We created a logo and marketing presence.
Do you like this page?